TelEm Group planning “Pink Ribbon” Breast Cancer Awareness campaign

Telem Pink Ribbon Campaign October 2017

Pond Island  – TelEm Group is not allowing the effects of two devastating hurricanes to get in the way of the company’s annual Breast Cancer Awareness campaign  that brings attention to personnel and the general public about the dangers of  an equally devastating disease. Each year TelEm Group focuses on the campaign by participating More...

by webadmin | Published 4 months ago
FORESEE-LOGO
By webadmin On Tuesday, October 3rd, 2017
0 Comments

Stories of Irma by St. Maarten children – request for submitting entries

To: St. Maarten children, their parents, teachers and schools Hurricane Irma has left behind a deeply rooted impression for nearly all children. They had to deal with the power of nature, may have lost their roof More...

Alston Lourens SCDF President
By webadmin On Thursday, September 28th, 2017
0 Comments

Carnival 2018: the show must go on

GREAT BAY – President of the St. Maarten Carnival Development Foundation (SCDF) Alston Lourens has stated that the foundation fully intends to host Carnival 2018. He recalled that Carnival 1996 is fondly remembered More...

Cleveland beresford image
By webadmin On Wednesday, September 27th, 2017
0 Comments

Guyanese urged to make right decision

GREAT BAY- In his official capacity as Guyana’s first Honorary Consul on St. Maarten, Cleveland Beresford said that now is the time for fathers to make some hard decisions if they want to help in the rebuilding More...

Reverse osmosis installation Festival Village 20190926 HH
By webadmin On Wednesday, September 27th, 2017
0 Comments

Water production facility ready for action today

GREAT BAY – Military personnel and Gebe-employees worked on the installation of a reverse osmosis water production installation in front of the Festival Village yesterday. The installation will produce fresh drinking More...

2 garbage trucks for MIN VROMI
By webadmin On Monday, September 25th, 2017
0 Comments

Two new Garbage Trucks Arrive for the Ministry of VROMI

Philipsburg – Honorable Minister of VROMI Christopher Emmanuel, requested 2 garbage trucks  from the Government of The Netherlands to assist with the waste situation post Hurricane Irma and Maria. The two More...

170925 Library picture press release
By webadmin On Monday, September 25th, 2017
0 Comments

Library closed due to Hurricane damage

PHILIPSBURG — The Philipsburg Jubilee Library regrets to  inform all members and other library users that due to circumstances beyond our control  the library is closed until further notice. The library More...

Drone WIB
By webadmin On Saturday, September 23rd, 2017
0 Comments

Community getting back on track

PHILIPSBURG — As the community of Sint Maarten is gradually getting back on track in the aftermath of hurricanes Irma and Maria, for the Sint Maarten Police Force along with the assistance from the police More...

Debris Marigot 21 sep 2017
By webadmin On Friday, September 22nd, 2017
0 Comments

Reports about casualties vary wildly

MARIGOT – Hurricane Irma has destroyed 95 percent of Saint Martin, the president of the Collectivité, Daniel Gibbs has said. A report in the free newsletter Fax Info mentions that Irma has taken 8 lives and injured More...

Rhoda Arrindell
By webadmin On Thursday, September 21st, 2017
0 Comments

Rhoda Arrindell says looting will need to be addressed

“The day before, I knew I had to prepare. Having had the experience of a few hurricanes ever since childhood, and after seeing what was to come on the radar, I thought I would prepare as best as I could for More...